Residents enjoy tasty, homemade dining, a full calendar of events and activities, and the ease of a home maintenance-free life at our community in Brunswick, ME.
Our dedicated associates help throughout the day for anything each individual resident needs. Starting off on the right foot may include help with a variety of tasks, such as bathing, getting dressed, taking daily medications, or making the bed. Our compassionate caregivers are glad to be of assistance whenever needed. Best of all, families have peace of mind knowing our team is there to make sure their Mom, Dad or loved one looks their best, feels their best, and enjoys whatever the day may bring.
Thought goes into developing personal care plans for each resident, so they have access to the right assisted care when they need it.
That’s the Sunnybrook difference. Assisted Living in Brunswick, ME Includes:
- Escorts to meals and programming
- Dressing and grooming: choosing an outfit, putting it on, brushing hair, or shaving
- Assistance with Bathing
- Medication management & reminders
- Continence Care
- Housekeeping & linen service
- Scheduled transportation to appointments
- Emergency Response System: should a resident need assistance, our team will be by their side at a moment’s notice
Sunnybrook is situated on the picturesque Moose Pond, yet close to the bustling town of Brunswick, Maine. We are proud to serve the greater Mid-coast area.