Residents enjoy delicious, chef-prepared dining, a calendar of art programs and social events, and the ease of a home maintenance-free lifestyle at our community in Burlington, MA
Dedicated personal care associates provide assistance throughout the day for whatever each individual resident needs. Starting the day may include help with a variety of tasks, such as bathing, getting dressed, taking daily medications, or making the bed. Our helpful Wellness Team is happy to be of assistance whenever needed. Most importantly, families of our residents have peace of mind knowing our dedicated team is there to make sure their Mom, Dad or loved one looks their best, feels their best, and enjoys whatever the day may bring.
We take the time to develop personal care plans for each resident, so they have access to assisted care when they need it.
That’s the Stonebridge difference. Assisted Living in Burlington, MA Includes:
- Escorts to meals and programming
- Dressing and grooming: choosing an outfit, putting it on, brushing hair, or shaving
- Assistance with Bathing
- Medication management & reminders
- Continence Care
- Housekeeping & linen service
- Scheduled transportation to appointments
- Emergency Response System: should a resident need assistance, our team will be by their side at a moment’s notice