Residents enjoy nutritious, made-from-scratch dining, a variety of history, social and creative programs, and the comfort of a home maintenance-free life at our community in Milford, NH
Caring Wellness associates help throughout the day for anything each individual resident needs. Beginning each day may include help with a variety of tasks, such as bathing, getting dressed, taking daily medications, or making the bed. Our helpful team is glad to be of assistance whenever needed. Most importantly, families gain peace of mind knowing our dedicated team is there to make sure their Mom, Dad or loved one looks their best, feels their best, and enjoys whatever the day may bring.
Thought goes into developing personal care plans for each resident, so they have access to the right assisted care when they need it.
That’s the Ledgewood Bay difference. Assisted Living in Milford, NH Includes:
- Escorts to meals and programming
- Dressing and grooming: choosing an outfit, putting it on, brushing hair, or shaving
- Assistance with Bathing
- Medication management & reminders
- Continence Care
- Housekeeping & linen service
- Scheduled transportation to appointments
- Emergency Response System: should a resident need assistance, our team will be by their side at a moment’s notice