At Avita, our goal is simple—to make a helpful difference in people’s lives by creating a unique place where residents can flourish, and families can have peace of mind.
Just because an individual may be living with physical challenges or memory impairment does not mean they have lost their spirit. The Avita neighborhood at Laurentide at Mashpee Commons offers all the same amenities, services and features. Chef-prepared meals, stimulating and holistic failure-free activities and programs to fill each day, housekeeping services, a full maintenance team to help with any request – and so much more.
Most important to many families seeking a Memory Care Community is the wellness care provided to residents. Every resident is unique, and each care plan is unique. Our Wellness Team takes pride in individualizing the care for every Avita resident. Our residents want to feel their best and have the ability to participate in everything our memory care communities offer. Assistance with Activities of Daily Living makes that happen.
Memory Care in Mashpee, MA includes:
- Escorts to meals and programming
- Dressing and grooming: choosing an outfit, putting it on, brushing hair, or shaving
- Assistance with bathing
- Medication management & reminders
- Continence care
- Housekeeping & linen service
- Scheduled transportation to appointments
- Emergency Response System: should a resident need assistance, our team will be by their side at a moment’s notice
Laurentide is located just off of Route 28 and minutes from quaint Mashpee Commons, Barnstable, Falmouth and Cape Cod’s shoreline. Our residents, many originally local to Cape Cod, are proud we serve the greater Mashpee communities.