- Provision of proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and hand sanitation kiosks 24/7 for all associates.
- Coordination of testing for residents and associates in compliance with CDC, state, and local health guidelines.
- Thorough screening and temperature taking of all associates and visitors upon entry to our communities.
- Extensive and ongoing training for all Northbridge associates on proper infection control and cleaning practices.
- Commitment to The Northbridge Safety Pledge – which focuses on a mutual pledge to remain safe both in and outside our communities.
- Well-being and a wonderful way of life! Northbridge residents enjoy delicious locally sourced meals, exercise, exploration of new talents and passions, and being with friends. All in a safe and clean environment with access to care at a moment’s notice.
Live Well, Love Life - Safely Together
How do we live well & love life? Many people have asked us how we ensure our residents are living well and loving life through these difficult times. We do so by putting our residents and associates first. As a local, privately owned company, Northbridge has been able to make decisions quickly based upon what’s right for the safety and well-being of all. Keeping COVID-19 out of our communities while ensuring residents continue to enjoy life and receive the necessary care and services they need is our top priority. We are proud that we have done just that.